THIS BLOG

...is about about my God and my journey in this life He has given me playing different roles but with a definite purpose :o)

Be Blessed.

NOTE:
if you want to exchange links, just write a comment on any of my post here and we'll do it.
thanks!


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING

****** (READ FULL POST HERE) ******


I am blogging about this baby because I believe there are people who care. May the Lord touch your heart to help baby Jeff Andrei Las Pinas live longer and better.

Here are several ways you can help:

1. Pray for Jeff Andrei Las Pinas and his family – they need this everyday

2. Spread the word and ask more people to help. Inform me if you will repost this in your blog or write a note and please ask them to email blogforacause@yahoo.com.

3. Extend financial assistance – any amount will do. Please leave a comment and email me at blogforacause@yahoo.com then I’ll give you the details on how you can send the money.

SHARE YOUR BLESSINGs. Always remember that we are blessed to be a channel of blessing to many.

“He who gives to the poor, lends to the Lord and HE will reward him for what he has done”. – Proverbs 19:17

“He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.” - Proverbs 28:27

God Bless you as you are an instrument of blessing...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online